Sunday, April 18, 2010

My baby is Two!!

On Wednesday I came down with strep throat for the first time in like 15 years. It was miserable and made pulling off something as simple as Landon's little party at the park difficult. So this is his cake, it turned out nice but if I hadn't been sick I am sure it could have been wonderful.
This was actually taken after all the presents had been opened and every one had left. Landon was too into playing with his new "mam mower" to stop and eat cake.
He did put it down long enough for us to sing happy birthday to him and daddy. Daddy's birthday is on Tuesday. For a while they will share celebrating until Landon is old enough to care.
Landon opening his new boxing target.
Sand toys
I love the expression on his face. He loved all his toys!!
This one is a favorite, as previously noted he is obsessed with lawn mowers.
We love you little man. I still can't believe your two but that's just because you will always be my baby. I love the way you cuddle with me and want to hold my hand while you fall asleep at night. I love the way you think a kiss makes everything better when you do something naughty. You bring me so much joy and I am glad that the Lord chose you to be my baby for a while longer it truly was a blessing. I don't think I could have shared you with another little baby and I sure you would have refused to share me. I love you my mama's boy!!!

No comments: