- Since taking the bed rail off Landon's crib and with Jeremiah gone 5 nights a week our bedtime routine has changed a little. I have found myself once again lying on the floor of the kids room waiting it out until Landon falls asleep so I can sneak out. Tonight after book, songs, and prayer I turned off the lights and took my position on the floor only to hear my two cute little kids pretending to snore. It was so precious and hilarious all at the same time.
- I had to speak in church on Sunday; my talk was on the Atonement specifically about Christ suffering for our pains, sickness, and infirmities along with other thoughts, I shared my struggles during and after my miscarriage and all that was happening in life. I managed to just tear up a little but still get to my point. Samantha was so cute she ran up on the stand as soon as sacrament was over and said mommy are you okay?? I told her yes I was and then she asked if I saw all the silly faces she was making at me. Yes I did see them and they are what kept me calm. I love that girl, ever concerned with everyone else's feelings(well most of the time).
- Tomorrow I start the undertaking of making yet another cake, this one is for Landon who is truing 2 on Saturday. Two! really I can't believe it. He still very much feels like my baby. He also happens to be a little hellyan also.
Monday, April 12, 2010
Bed time
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment