That is too cute!!...and Congrats on the new little one!!
were did you see this idea I want one for day care kids and mine!!are they expensive?? to buy or make??Love Ya sis Kellywww.maxfamily4.blogspot.com
Make it! It is adorable!
That is so cute! Can you make me one too? =)
you can buy one for $160 on etsy but having a little bit of craftiness in my bones I KNOW it can be made for a fraction of that price. AND NO I will not be making one for anyone else, sorry but I just might kill myself making one!
that is soooo rad!!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
That is too cute!!...and Congrats on the new little one!!
were did you see this idea I want one for day care kids and mine!!
are they expensive?? to buy or make??
Love Ya sis Kelly
www.maxfamily4.blogspot.com
Make it! It is adorable!
That is so cute! Can you make me one too? =)
you can buy one for $160 on etsy but having a little bit of craftiness in my bones I KNOW it can be made for a fraction of that price. AND NO I will not be making one for anyone else, sorry but I just might kill myself making one!
that is soooo rad!!!
Post a Comment