Friday, September 25, 2009

#3

We are expecting baby #3 in May....too many emotions to document but yes we were trying and no we NEVER expected it to happen this fast!!!

1 comment:

The Max Family said...

Congrats sis :)

I feel you on the "didnt think it would happen so fast part" After 3 1 /2 long years trying for our first and thinking we would never have a baby, then we did have one and she was so... ill, all those days in the nicu I swore we would never do the baby thing again.

So when we finally got our answer to try for baby# 2 we braced are selves for along road with lots of upset.3 weeks after that decision to try for baby 2 we were more than"SHOCKED TO BE PREGENANT"
The lord sends them when he knows we are ready to love and raise them in his path on earth so congrats and know we love you all and are hoping for a baby"Bella" :)


Let me know if I can help in any way love ya, Your Sister Kelly

www.maxtfamily4.blogspot.com