Monday, July 27, 2009

Twice in one week






This is one of many reasons why I think MV is the best place to live! After dinner Saturday night Samantha comes and tells daddy she wants to go to the beach and build a sandcastle.....he looks at me for my opinion and I said SURE why not. So we packed up the kids and drove the 30 minutes to Oceanside. It was so nice to just be there together watching the sunset, building sand castles and walking the jetty so we could show Samantha little crabs. I know there are grander more beautiful beaches to travel to but just the ease of being so close to one makes my heart flutter. Last year we didn't do this much because Landon was just to itty bitty but, watch out summer we will soak up every last warm day at the beach and then tramp out with our wood and blankets in the winter for some great bond fires.

No comments: