Sunday, July 12, 2009

getting setteled

So we are very much moved into our new Apartment home and I have to say it really is not bad. The Lord has blessed us a lot through this move. This kids are both content aside from Samantha crying quiet easily, who knows maybe it is just her age. We going swimming a few times a week and stay pretty busy out side of the house so for now I don't miss the large yard we had in the other house we were renting. We made the move to the apartment for 2 reasons; first we only had 2 weeks to comply with the bank and leave and secondly we did not want to leave our wonderful ward so our choices were limited.
We now call our 3 bd 2 bath 1400 sfq apartment home. Landon is getting to be a little stinker these days. He is often in trouble for beating up on Samantha who is 3 years his senior. How do you tell your 1 year old not to hit? We are working on that one. Samantha is very sensitive these days not a day goes by that she is not in full melt down mode over something. I am going to get her back into preschool and start her in her much anticipated ballet class next month hopefuly a little constructive activity in her day will help with the melt downs.
Jeremiah is staying busy with work which we are very grateful for. I have also kept up my little transcribing job through the move and spend my days working, unpacking, serving as the YW secretary and reading in my spare time. I am going to be totaly honest and say that I have become obsessed with the twilight saga, finishing all four books in 2 weeks which would bring great joy to my high school english teachers who were never able to get me to finish a single book from our required reading. Now if only I could find another author or topic to keep my attention so that I can have the great joy that comes with finishing a novel. If only I could find the B of M that exciting.... my weakness in life.
Well that really is all I can think of right now. Pictures will come when I discover where the camera was packed until then you will just have to listen to my little stories without pictures.

1 comment:

Kristin said...

im going to have to make my way over there to go swimming!