Friday, July 24, 2009

Oceanside with friends








We had a great time! I took pictures first then got in with the kids so the rest of the fun is not documented with photos. I also intently made sure to reapply sun screen to the kids; Landon made it home okay, Samantha wouldn't stay dry long enough for it to work so she is now dark brown, and well I attempted to use my spray on sun screed to stay covered and well self application didn't work. I know have patched of bright red sun burned skin all over my back and legs. Our $140 wagon that we take every where with us does have one problem that I noted while lugging our kids across the sand in it........the wheels don't spin in the sand and so I drug the wagon full of 60 pounds of kid weight, lunch, towels and more across the beach. I am burned and sore but we had fun.

No comments: