Landon is.......... 18 3/4 pounds......28 1/2 inches long.
Rolling over.
Gets up on all fours and rocks forward and backward (no crawling yet).
Sleeps a good 11 hours at night (love that).
likes to blow bubbles and raspberries.
Is eating baby food and baby cereal and some finger food fruit puffs.
Loves to look at his sister. He always has a smile for her.
He is really good with just about anyone holding him...unless it it bedtime then it usually has to be mommy but daddy is getting a little better.
He giggles a lot.
Landon is our chubbiest baby so far. He has very little hair but was born with a full head of dark brown hair. We are hoping it will come back!
We love having Landon as part of our family. He has a sweet little spirit and is a big mamas boy...I hope he stays a mamas boy....well at least like a Stripling Warrior type of mamas boy. I love his cute chubby cheek's and his brown eyes. I love the way he only really cries when he is tired or hungry....what man doesn't. We love you little guy keep growing.
2 comments:
Your kids are darling! I'd love to meet them (and see you again!) sometime! My brother and his wife are probably going to buy the bank-repo at the end of your street--funny, huh? :) Maybe I'll see you now and then!
OH , MY HANDSOME NEPHEW I LOVE YOU SO VERY MUCH AND WANT THIS PHOTO!!! I MISS YOU AND CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU FOR CHRISTMAS I THINK WE HAVE MISSED ALOT OF YOUR MAJIOR MILE STONES TELL MOM ITS TIME TO MOVE CLOSER HAHAHA.....
LOVE AUNT KELLY
Post a Comment