Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Luke's words

I need to document these because they are a huge accomplishment for him....
*Daddy or dee dee
Mom
Sissy
*Noooo or ooo same meaning just without the N
*Uh oh
*gotcha
Ess or please
He or help
Ice for nice
Shhh
Mo for more
Two

*Ba nana
Eeessss for cheese
Juice
Shooz for shoes
Roll
Boo
*Wee
Op for stop
He has said apple once
Ea for eat

*** these words were amount his first***

He signs and tries to speak:
More
Eat
All done
Thank you
Please
Drink

We go to speech once a week and Luke has a second hearing test next week. He's had 3 ear infections since December so we are watching him closely. I'm so grateful for mothers intuition and guidance of the spirit to move me forward to seek out help for Luke. He is a joy to have in our family and everything about him is new for us but we are trying to enjoy every minute as we help him grow and learn to speak. Through this experience I've learned to never let others discount my concerns! The Lord has given me the gift of discernment and I hold that gift closer after walking this journey with Luke.



No comments: