Tuesday, August 2, 2011

San Francisco Trip with cousins

*this is all posted backwards but I don't feel like changing it.
Micah insisted that we go to china town which the GPS said was only 1.2 miles away from where we were so why NOT walk a little ways .......well Jeremiah knew why NOT and just smiled as Lisa and I decided to go for it with our combined 5 kids. IT WAS ALL UP HILL. We did manage to score really cheap souvenirs for our kids, note to all get your souvenirs in china town not pier 39.
Love these cute kids.

Luke woke up as we were leaving the aquarium.
Touching a shark......
Human aquarium.......
Landon loved all the fish in the tunnel......
So beautiful bit so deadly.......
Yep he was asleep when we went in.........
making faces at the sea lions and mommy...........
I was sad there weren't more, I remember dozens and dozens as a child.
Luke checking out Alcatraz with everyone else....
Julia and Samantha

Samantha thought there were still bad guys in Alcatraz because she likes to watch Scooby Doo and that is how she knows where Alcatraz is.

*More of our fun week with "Wilson" cousins to come*

1 comment:

The Max Family said...

Sam looks just like you s a little girl just with red hair :) Her hair is getting so long, both the girls want there hairs grown out and they have finally grown out there bangs!