I keep debating back and forth about keeping my blog private or not....comments are made that make me angry or hurt my feelings and I spend more time than I like trying to work on forgiveness.......SO while watching a church cartoon with my kids call Juniors Giants it all clicked......the way to forgive for me is to "Let Go and Let GOD" I don't know any other way.....so I am going public again but I ask if you have nothing nice to say than please say NOTHING at all. There are too many wonderful people in my life that I do care to keep in touch with whom enjoy reading my blog to let one person stop all that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
you have GOT to be kidding me! people have the nerve of leaving mean comments? i know i dont comment much (because im terrible at reading other blogs) but my personal thoughts are to go prrivate. you dont need the added drama of others or having to worry about others levaing mean comments. my blog is for me, no one else, and i invite a few select people whom i trust to have access to it and if they want to comment, they can. its more of an outlet and record for me. i dont want to tell you what to do but i think it would just be more healthy (and safer) to go private. yes, i miss getting a ton of comments but i remind myself that having others comment just to validate my life isnt important. anyway, just thought i would give you my two cents. let me know if i need to kick anyone's a$$. haha
After talking to you this morning I realized I haven't looked at your blog in a lot time. I guess because we have see each other a few times this summer. I know why you have gone public and I think it works for you. I really enjoyed reading Kristin's comment. She had some good insight regarding why she blogs and I can really relate that.
Post a Comment