I spend my days in pain, not being able to do all that a mommy wants to, or needs to do and I spend most of my nights in pain or awake for hours with contractions that stop just before I decide to wake up Jeremiah and tell him it's time. I am incredibly impatient and I LOVE predictability. I like knowing what will happen, I even read the last chapter of a new book before I even read the first because I have to know how it will end. So not knowing when I will go into labor and having a doctor that really doesn't believe in non medically necessary induction leaves me feeling out of control which is a feeling I hate.
So the good things about my doctors appointment and test today:
*I actually lost a pound.
*The ultrasound tech said yep 100% boy no question.
*She even printed a little profile picture for me.
*He is healthy.
*He is safe.
I could use all the prayers of patience you can send my way and prayers that this guy comes soon.
1 comment:
You can make it (the end is the worst, but it can't last forever, right?). I'll be sending wishful thoughts that he will decide to come sooner than later and prayers for you that it won't be too unbearable in the meantime. I love ya. Good luck.
Post a Comment