Monday, July 26, 2010

This is all I've got

Took the kids in for pictures, ended up spending too much money on their cute faces but poor Landon's last professional photos were at 5 months.
I am still not feeling up to blogging although I am drastically less sick with baby #4 than I have been with any of my kido's. I am at that really unfun stage of is she fat or is she pregnant not enjoying it. I finally got my AIM insurance approved so I get to see a Doctor this week and hopefully hear a heart beat or even get an ultrasound. I have really really good days that quite honestly scare the crap out of me and I worry that something is wrong and then I get nauseated and feel a little better about things. It still isn't going to feel real until I hear and see this little person.
My family has been through a lot these last couple months but mostly weeks.....not to explain too much but I feel for my parents....cant imagine what it would be like to have a child turn away from all that they have been taught is true. Mostly I pray for my parents hearts that they can mend. Our little family is doing pretty good otherwise. I am 100% sure that we need a house to rent come December when our lease is up. I HATE not having a yard so I am sure we will be moving again but just in town. Samantha is all signed up for school, I can't wait for her to start she is making me a little crazy with all the I am board this isn't fun talk. People keep asking if I am sad she is starting kinder and NO I am not, this little girl has been ready for school for years and has been in preschool for years. I love her but she NEEDS school so we both stay sane and loving toward each other. Landon is talking, like full understandable sentiences and I LOVE it!!!