Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Strong Women

I am So grateful today for strong women. Over the last week and all the sorrow that it brought I have had the sweet opportunity to share sacred stories of lost babies with many women who I consider to be dear friends. I have cried with these women, laughed with them, many of them have known me since before I became a mommy. I am thankful that these women felt the spirit prompt them to share the stories of their loss. I have been able to deal with losing my precious little baby in part because of there stories.

I am also thankful today that the Lord never gives us more than we can handle!

1 comment:

JR said...

Oh Jessica! I am so sorry for your loss. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. How grateful we are to have the gospel just to make something like this a little more bareable. Again, I am so sorry.
Love you!