I have been watching a friends kids while she takes a short term sub job so 3 days a week I have 4 kids under 4 to take care of... oh how I know now just how great a 3 year age gap is in between kids. So Tuesday I took EVERYONE to pump it up and they did pretty good although Landon kept stealing peoples shoes and putting them in the trash can, where this idea came from i am not sure. We are all doing well now and Landon is much better.
Thursday, May 14, 2009
After the ear infection
I have been watching a friends kids while she takes a short term sub job so 3 days a week I have 4 kids under 4 to take care of... oh how I know now just how great a 3 year age gap is in between kids. So Tuesday I took EVERYONE to pump it up and they did pretty good although Landon kept stealing peoples shoes and putting them in the trash can, where this idea came from i am not sure. We are all doing well now and Landon is much better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment