Too many voices.
Too much noise.
Too much "to do".
Too many opinions.
Too much oppression.
Too much worry.
Too much obligation.
Ever feel like your drowning, like if one more person asks you to do one more thing you will burst. Not every day is like this, but too many days are. Some of my own making and others just a whirlwind of forces and responsibility that I cannot control. I don't want anyone's solutions I just want the people around me to understand the toll it's taking. To back off, pitch in, or just not look at me like they have no idea why I'm getting upset. Just stop and walk a mile with me. Try to understand what I'm feeling. We've lost touch with just letting people speak their minds. Compelled to constantly comment, solve, or judge. Sometimes all that's needed is "I hear you", I hear YOU!
No comments:
Post a Comment