Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Woo Hoo

I tried a year ago to log onto this blog and start catching up and after hours of trying to log on and a few emails to google it became clear that my ability to access my blog had been lost forever because I had forgotten my login info.
Fast forward to a couple weeks ago during church as I listen to a sweet elderly sister in our ward talk about converting her journals into books for her kids.  My mind came back to this blog that I had kept faithfully for so many years and a new yearning burned in me to take up my keyboard once again. This afternoon on a whim I thought I'd try to enter in the old user info and hope to get the password right and I DID.....I shouted from my desk with excitement for the whole house to hear. So off I go, documenting our lives for posterity sake....and because we do have some family that we live far from whom I'm sure would like a glimpse into our lives.
I will do my best to post current events and when time allows I will try to catch up on the past year. I'm most excited to print out the blog books I had made several years ago but also needed passwords to complete!  So here is to many many future posts.
-Jessica

No comments: