Sunday, June 7, 2015

Double Digits

On Sunday this cute, sassy, silly little girl turned 10, she choose to spend celebrate with two of her friends roller skating.  I wish I would have gotten a picture of her and Hailey but she is a pro skater and never really slowed down to snap a pic. 



 Sunday after church we opened presents as a family and ate some yummy birthday cake.  Samantha choose her red, white, and blue theme. 



  Tid bits about Samantha:
She loves to play basketball.
Is learning how to play the piano.
Can teach herself how to make just about any craft.
Is an expert rainbow loomer.

Much to her elation is just 6 inches shorter than her mom. 
I can only imagine what the next 10 years will bring and it's a little overwhelming but we love our Samantha dearly and will enjoy the ride. 

No comments: