Friday, October 25, 2013

~Just a normal week

Samantha is enjoying riding lessons; her instructor put her on a new horse.  Pete started to trout and I thought Samantha was going to bounce right off him.  Apparently he's not a very smooth horse to ride.


I went with Landon's class to the pumpkin patch, 64 five year olds is way more than my limit but it was a fun day.

It's red ribbon week and Wednesday was backward shirt day~ turn your back on drugs.  This shirt was perfect for the day.  I told Landon that he could be like mommy for the day and have eyes in the back of his head ;)
Another Luke antic and covered his body and hair in Vicks vapor rub.  We arestill trying   to get it out of his hair.

daddy had to be out of town a lot this week but was home for a while one morning and the boys didn't want to let him go.

No comments: