Saturday, June 15, 2013

Tahoe with uncle Gary

These are a little out of order but.....We had the pleasure of joining Jeremiahs uncle at a time share in South Lake Tahoe for a few days and we had a blast. 
Samantha and Landon playing in Emerald Bay
Vikingsholm castle in Emerald Bay
The kids on a paddle boat with Jeremiah at Round Hill beach

Samantha and Luke
I told the kids not to get in the water, I don't know what I was thinking.  They did exactly what I asked them NOT to do. 
Uncle Gary, Jeremiah, and Landon


I thought this was a cute one......geese were all over Emerald Bay
The mile plus hike down to the castle and beach wasn't horrible but the steep hike back up was killer.  This was on our way down when we were all happily exploring. 
Uncle Gary
Miss Samantha

The look out before heading down, it was a cold day but by the time we headed back up we were all sweating. 

No comments: