One of Samantha's request during our trip down south was that we go to the Beach, keep in mind that it was february and cold and overcast so knowing my children I thought it would be necessary to prepare for the worst.
First they were just wet up to their knees.....then that spare set of clean clothes I had ready for them!
This was Luke's first experience with the ocean and it went over well regardless of the Freezing cold water.
I'm not sure why children insist of covering themselves in sand but they do, and then they complain when it starts to dry.
Jeremiah and I both spent most of our childhood going to this beach and in all those years I'd never seen this much black sand or Sand Dollars scattered along the beach. I'm guessing it was the result of several stormy days prior to our visit.
After we dried all the kids off and got them in warm clothes we walked up to the pier with Grandma Nancy and grandpa Cecil and had shakes at Ruby's. It was a great day!
No comments:
Post a Comment