Friday, June 1, 2012

Brotherly Love

I have been waiting for this day when these two little boys would realize they LOVE the same things and for Luke to realize he was big enough to join in the fun!

Watching my kids grow up is scary, fun, exciting, heart stopping, sad, funny, hopeful, and alarming.  It makes me think of how wonderfully blessed I am to be entrusted with their care.  Being a mom is such an amazing gift and the older I get the more I realize that.  I am lucky enough to be able to stay home with them and cart them allover town, and take then to the park, the library, the doctor etc. because if I wasn't the one doing all these many frazzling things then I would miss all the little miracles that happen every day.  Words cannot express how my heart and soul LOVE my little kids.

No comments: