Sunday, March 25, 2012

One is fun

2/25/2012 Luke turned 1











Happy 1st Birthday Luke!
STATS:
5 teeth
25 pounds
31 inches tall
walking finally
You don't say much Luke but mommy usually know's what's on your mind
you love to get into everything, empty toilet paper rolls, play in the toilet, climb on the kitchen table, empty the kitchen cuborads and you have mastered crying to get your way although mommy and daddy are figuring you out and you wont get away with it for much longer. When not teething or sick you sleep all night 8pm-7:30 am it is glorious when you do it. You love food and milk, but refuse a sippy cup. I love to see you waddle down the halls or figure something new out for the first time. you are especially silly when you have your paci in your mouth and stick your tongue out the side of your mouth at the same time. Your curiosity and persistence remind me of your older sister Samantha when she was your age. Your big brown eyes are hard to resist and they get you what you want on many days. I love you little dude but can you slow down a little so mommy can soak it all in for one last time.

3 comments:

The Max Family said...

Oh Lexi would love that monkey Cake, her room is all done in Monkeys!!

Tera said...

Very cute cake, as always.

The Wilsons said...

I love the cake! So cute. I think Luke looks like Samantha. Sure wish we lived closer.