Thursday, December 1, 2011

Book Of Mormon for Karlie

In November my niece Karlie turned 8 and i wanted to give her something special so I bought a paper back copy of the Book Of Mormon and decorated it for her and added a few special touches.
I highlighted verses and put the words to primary songs in the margins to help her understand what the scripture was about.
Glued an envelop in the the back cover for her to put handouts or other special papers she gets.
then covered the front and back of the book with fun scrapbook paper, it wont last forever but it's something fun until she is old enough to have an engraved set.

1 comment:

The Max Family said...

she loves it and even likes to take to school, thats a good feeling as a parent!!
ALthough Alexis feels she needs it, so I guess I am going to have to try and put you up to another one soon lol

she will be baptised in two months June 2012