It's not the best picture but is captured one of his many face's so I had to put it in, yep that is my cell phone in his hand ready to throw on the ground.
Happy lion after bath time.
I think it's the mission of every little boy to empty the tampons allover the bathroom floor and smirk while doing it.
I am a week late in posting the 11 month picture but since I was in the hospital on the day he hit 11 months I thought now would be better than never. He cut his third tooth Monday night and has a horrible cold which is just a joy to deal with. Luke has taken on occasion a step or 2 but has little interest in pursuing full on walking. He is a little chunk weighing in at 25 pounds. He is getting better at going to other people and not screaming his head off which is nice for all parties involved. Luke can clap, wave, and says mama, he loves to climb up and on anything that is his height. He also has a great temper resorting to throwing things and barring his head in the ground while screaming, I blame his dad for this. Luke you are a great joy in our lives, we really are not ready for you to turn 1 this month. I may just cry my way through that day, it's not because I want more babies it's just because I want this one to stay a baby for a few more years. There are few joys I treasure as much as my kids wanting to cuddle and be held while they stair at me with there deep brown eyes but they just get independent too quick for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment