The finished product.
I love this picture of Landon and Samantha, she loves him so very much
Pumpkin diaper
It's a tradition to put our babies in a pumpkin their first Halloween.......BUT this baby is a little too big for that so we had to carve out holes for his legs. Love that smile.
Ready for Trunk O Treat
Pumpkin, bumble bee, and hmm cap boy??(Landon wasn't feeling good so this is all he was willing to do)
Samantha's first grade class went to Bishop's Pumpkin Farm in Wheatland and I was able to leave the boys with a friend for the day and go with her.....4 6 year old's in one car was a little crazy but I am glad we got to enjoy the trip together without the boys.
Panning for Marbles and Bishops Pumpkin Patch
The first of October Luke and I went with Landon's preschool class to the neighborhood pumpkin patch, they both had a great time.
My pirate boys
On the tractor with his pumpkin
Maze
Hay donkey/horse??
1 comment:
They are growing up so fast :)
Hard to bealive my first born turns 8 this next weeks 11-23 !
Post a Comment