I love those dark brown eyes
Luke is sitting up all on his own although he does still fall over from time to time and he is not able to get himself into the sitting position......it is nice for mommy because I can just set him in front of this toy basket and he empty's it and plays with the toys while I get things done around the house.
It's begining to look and feel like fall and we are enjoying playing in the front yard.
Luke LOVES bath time which is a huge change from him as a newborn, in those days he would cry and cry. We could leave him in the bath all day and he would be perfectly happy.
- Luke does not nap well but he is getting better, on average he takes 3 1 hour naps a day. He is asleep for the night at 8pm although he wakes 1-2 times in the night needing his pacie. The last 3 nights mommy has been able to left him just put himself back to bed with good results.
- Luke LOVES food especially fresh steamed fruit that mommy makes him with the bounty from grandpa's garden. We are slowly giving him a taste of table food since he doesn't care much for baby food.
- At 6 months old Luke decided there were cooler things to pay attention to that nursing and weened himself. Redneck child has "shinny Object" syndrome already.
- he can get around pretty well just by rolling over and over, he has also mastered the 360 spin while sitting, how he does it without loosing his balance I am not sure??
- in the last week he has figured out how to tuck his knees up under his belly and get on all fours and rock back and forth although mommy is not encouraging this activity it does appear that he will be crawling soon.
- Luke loves his mommy although we are trying to get him used to other people mommy has the magic touch and the instant calming affect....he is even say mmmammmamma although I don't think he know's exactly what he is doing.
I am sure there is more but this is all I can think of right now.
3 comments:
May your alway have that calming effect...I sooo...enjoyed my time with Samantha, Landon, and Luke. Oh! I enjoyed time with you and Jeremiah too:-) Love Granma Nancy
That picture of Luke in the tub really captures his personality. I miss him!!!! And you guys too.
P.S. Emma is sitting with me and we both want to squeeze his little cheeks!
Post a Comment