Friday, April 29, 2011

The pirate party for our little matey

Landon is 3!!!
This smile is irritable.....thanks to my sister and her fancy camera for capturing these two beauties.

Taking a whack at the pirate ship, after all the candy fell out he proceeded to stomp the crap out of it.
Sharing some boy bonding with Preston who other than Luke is the only other boy on the Sims side.

Since we had so much family in town because we also blessed Luke on the same day that we celebrates Landons party it was necessary to make some cupcakes on top of the pirate cake, this was Landons simple year for cake.
I enjoy making my kids birthday cakes but I try to do every other year a little less complicated...last year Samantha had cupcakes so you know what that means this year I get to try to tackle a mermaid cake.

We love you Landon and all the cute things you do each day.
I love that you are now potty trained.
It makes me laugh every time I hear you say "OH YA, OH YA, OH YA"
You are the cuddle bug in our family.
You were the easiest baby to bring into this world!!!
You love your sister so much that you cry most days when we drop her off at school, which breaks my heart.
You also love your baby brother but you have HUGE issues with his dirty diapers, you even threw up all over the doctors office the first time you witnessed is diaper changing.

No comments: