
Look at that giddy smile.....says a million words.


Today was Samantha's birthday she is a big five year old. We went on a little mommy daughter date. It was so nice to spend some quiet time with her and she LOVED getting pampered.
Samantha we love you.
You make friends with everyone you see.
You love so deeply.
your a great big sister.
Your smile is contagious.
You make me whole in ways the world can't.
I love the stories you tell and the way you come up with the silliest names for your dolls and animals.
I love your red hair.
I love the way you adore your daddy.
I love your independent spirit.
I love you to the moon a back baby girl!
1 comment:
Five years old! I doesn't seem that long ago that your mom & I were trying to respect your privacy by waiting to see you new little baby girl, but sneeking peeks thru the delivery room window. Happy First Birthday delivering mom!
Love, Mom Nancy
Post a Comment